- How many time, you would have seen that when you use any terminal window (like Putty) to connect to Unix/Linux/Solaries when you start Weblogic from command prompt and when you close your terminal it also stop your weblogic server.
nohupHere, nohup is command responsible for running the weblogic at server. & allows to run the process in background.
- Exception - java.lang.classcastexception: com.octetstring.vde.backend.BackendRoot cannot be cast to com.octetstring.vde.backend.standard.BackendStandard
This exception occurred while starting the Weblogic Server and does not allow starting the server.
If Weblogic Server is started as root, then it changes the owner of many files as root, causing above exception
Execute the following command:
chown -R <owner> <weblogic home> chown -R oracle.oragid /opt/oracle/Middleware/wlserver_10.3
- Weblogic Autodeploy Issue and Resolution
- Timestamp Format Issue and Resolution
- Weblogic Deploy (internal admin server deploy) Edit Lock Issue and Resolution
- How to change the Weblogic Admin User password if you don't know the current password
- How to implement Web Application Basic Authentication in Weblogic